Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: stonemichaela Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49  
Subject: the stock is HOT and this board is DEAD Date: 1/21/2000 3:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What is going on here??? The stock is rockin' and this board is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I am in at 14.375 5 days after IPO...just hit a 100% return...go get 'em Jacada
Print the post Back To Top
Author: smcaulay Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 49
Subject: Re: the stock is HOT and this board is DEAD Date: 1/22/2000 2:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
What is going on here??? The stock is rockin' and this board is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...I am in at 14.375 5 days after IPO...just hit a 100% return...

i'm in at 24, and it's nice to see some black ink for a change.

smaully

Author: Cooperdog Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 49
Subject: Re: the stock is HOT and this board is DEAD Date: 2/4/2000 7:49 PM
Hellooooo Out There!?!?

I'm a new investor and heard about this stock through a friend that is successful at picking good ones. So far he's right on. I bought at 26 and it seams to be rising.

By my look they have a lot of cash on hand but not much on projects except for Saab (I hope teh stock does better than my Saab did)

Anyone out there got any info or sugestions on what's next?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement