UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737248  
Subject: The Subway Culture Date: 12/4/2012 7:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
If subway's were outlawed this man would be alive today.

Bob Costas

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/03/ems-man-struck-killed...

Police on Monday night released new surveillance video in the search for a suspect who shoved a man onto the subway tracks for a train to strike him and kill him.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658247 of 737248
Subject: Re: The Subway Culture Date: 12/4/2012 1:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think we should pass an "assault subway ban" and restrict the locations for subways to 2000+ feet from schools, churches, and day care centers.

I think people should have to take and pass a subway usage class.

I think people should be have to earn and carry a license for subway use.

Author: Gingko100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658282 of 737248
Subject: Re: The Subway Culture Date: 12/4/2012 4:10 PM
Recommendations: 1
There are crazy people everywhere. Nothing to do with subways.

I loved the subways when I lived in NYC. Fast, cheap, went everywhere. I didn't own a car and was able to get all over the place without one. Even this year traveling for work when passing through NYC I've dispensed with a car and taken cab/subway everywhere - so much better than driving in the city. Parking there is a total nightmare.

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 658463 of 737248
Subject: Re: The Subway Culture Date: 12/5/2012 5:56 PM
Recommendations: 0
There are crazy people everywhere. Nothing to do with subways.

Do you say the same thing about handguns?

JLC

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement