UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63022  
Subject: The Tea Party, voice of the little guy Date: 12/5/2012 9:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Dick Armey, head of Freedom Works, one of the most visible fronts for the Tea Party has elected to step down after a dispute with one of his lieutenants.

Severance pay: $8,000,000.00, to be paid in 20 equal installments of $400,000 per year. Certainly outs him on the plane with the common man, wouldn't you agree?

I wonder if the goobers mind all their $20 donations being bundled up and passed out to the upper eschelon of their "common man" party?

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/dick-armey-freedomwork...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46591 of 63022
Subject: Re: The Tea Party, voice of the little guy Date: 12/5/2012 10:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
$8M - Holy crap. Dick is ripping them off almost as bad as Sarah Palin did.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement