UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tjscott0 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8880  
Subject: The Untouchables Date: 2/12/2013 1:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
Companies that have reduced payout ratios while raising dividends.
MON CMI PH DE DIS XOM CAT ACE

Article:http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx?post=39c552c6-ee67...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: brucedoe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7840 of 8880
Subject: Re: The Untouchables Date: 2/16/2013 4:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
A most interesting article; however, I will stick to CVX as the premier stock which is yielding a dividend of over 3%. How many years will it take any of the 9 "untouchables" to have a dividend as good as CVX? In the meantime you have banked all those excess dividends from CVX.

I sold our CVX a couple years ago when I was trading stocks a bit and was going to buy it back at under $100/sh. It got there but not low enough for me so I waited. Finally I decided to buy back in above $100/sh and glad I did as it is now around $115/sh and has been higher.

brucedoe

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement