Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2531  
Subject: The Ville Leino Show (HD) Date: 10/13/2011 10:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://youtu.be/zGNgcA_iDcw

this guys "stock" is going up this season!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2508 of 2531
Subject: Re: The Ville Leino Show (HD) Date: 10/20/2011 9:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
this guys "stock" is going up this season!

So then why haven't you picked him up already? Leino is AVAILABLE!

--Rod

Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2509 of 2531
Subject: Re: The Ville Leino Show (HD) Date: 10/20/2011 11:35 PM
im disappointed so far...

he hasnt seemed to find his fit on this Sabres squad yet.

hope he pans out eventually!

Author: heavebro Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2510 of 2531
Subject: Re: The Ville Leino Show (HD) Date: 10/21/2011 2:14 PM
On TSN they said that rookie Luke Adam is cutting into Leino's minutes.

Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2511 of 2531
Subject: Re: The Ville Leino Show (HD) Date: 10/21/2011 7:22 PM
maybe...but the thing with the sabres is the lines are pretty evenly spread out with minutes.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement