UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SeattlePioneer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63269  
Subject: The Voters Have Spoken Date: 11/7/2012 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The ********!

Seattle Pioneer
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46141 of 63269
Subject: Re: The Voters Have Spoken Date: 11/7/2012 12:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Swing to the left, Swing to the right. I bet the GOP picks up a few senate seats and house seats in the next election. The voters don't seem to want one political party in total control. I have to admit I agree with them. I'm pretty happy the GOP still controls the house.

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46157 of 63269
Subject: Re: The Voters Have Spoken Date: 11/8/2012 8:06 AM
Recommendations: 7
I'm pretty happy the GOP still controls the house.

Hmmmmm . . . You aren't alone. Many who want to keep women subservient to males, racists, and ultra-wealthy elitists agree. The GOP in the House will work to stop investment in America, particularly investment in diversity and the middle class. They will work to stop expansion of rights for women, gays and minorities. They will work to stop efforts to purge Citizens United from our elections. They will work to keep massive tax give-aways for their ultra-wealthy masters.

Me? I'm not so thrilled about them.

Author: Volucris Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46175 of 63269
Subject: Re: The Voters Have Spoken Date: 11/9/2012 6:55 PM
Recommendations: 4
Hmmmmm - You may be right

However, since I am sort of a center left person, I like to reign in some of the more excessive parts of the democratic party.

That being said, I hope the election was enough of a b!tch slap that the republicans actually start thinking about what is best for the country, not what is best for their party. If they are unable to do that (and I will not be holding my breath), then the he!! with them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/lets-just-say-it-the-...

V

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46182 of 63269
Subject: Re: The Voters Have Spoken Date: 11/10/2012 8:14 AM
Recommendations: 0
I hope the election was enough of a b!tch slap that the republicans actually start thinking about what is best for the country, not what is best for their party. . .

Hope is good, but all this current Republican talk about the fiscal cliff and no compromise on the Bush tax give-aways is not encouraging.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46184 of 63269
Subject: Re: The Voters Have Spoken Date: 11/10/2012 8:37 AM
Recommendations: 1
Hope is good, but all this current Republican talk about the fiscal cliff and no compromise on the Bush tax give-aways is not encouraging. "

Ha...Even Obama is saying he is going to keep the Bush tax cuts for 99% of the people.

But Obama NEVER really says anything about spending cuts...other than to say it as fast as possible with no intention of cutting anything or reforming anything.

ANd the dems are even more scared of the financial cliff as all their welfare programs get gutted by 8%. No more 'candy' for the welfare weenies and queenies...chopped back ....

t.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement