UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1971610  
Subject: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 9:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 27
Mr. Petraeus and other top C.I.A. officials signed off on the draft and then circulated it to other intelligence agencies, as well as the State Department and National Security Council.

At some point in the process — Mr. Petraeus told lawmakers he was not sure where — objections were raised to naming the groups and the less specific word “extremists” was substituted.

“The fact is, the reference to Al Qaeda was taken out somewhere along the line by someone outside the intelligence community,” said Representative Peter King, a New York Republican, told reporters after the House hearing. “We need to find out who did it and why.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/world/africa/benghazi-not-...

Mr King is clearly determined to find some wrongdoing on the part of the Obama Administration. That has been his mission all along.

Jack
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837665 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 9:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"Mr King is clearly determined to find some wrongdoing on the part of the Obama Administration. That has been his mission all along.

Jack"

Already found. Obama brazenly lied to the American people.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837667 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 9:33 PM
Recommendations: 3
"Already found. Obama brazenly lied to the American people."

What was the lie, exactly/ What did he say (please use quotes) that was a lie, and what evidence do you have to prove it was a lie?

You could be right, I am not saying he didn't. But, it is just that I see all this Obama hatred-fueled "He lied, he lied, he lied!", and yet no one has actually said what he said that was a lie. Not what you think he said, and not what you suspect he knew or didn't know, but exactly what the lie was, and how you know it is a lie. Quotes and links, please.

Now if you tell me to google it, I will know for sure that you are full of crap.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837669 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 9:36 PM
"What was the lie, exactly"

You already know. Go play your game with someone else.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837676 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 10:04 PM
Recommendations: 9
[ "What was the lie, exactly" ]

"You already know. Go play your game with someone else."

As I thought, BS. Bye now.

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837679 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 10:26 PM
"As I thought, BS. Bye now. "

Keep deluding yourself.

Author: JohnEBgood Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837682 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 10:49 PM
What was the lie, exactly/ What did he say (please use quotes) that was a lie, and what evidence do you have to prove it was a lie?

You didn't REALLY expect an intelligent answer from Nemesis, did you?

And he's accusing YOU of playing a game. How ironic.

Jack

Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837685 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 10:54 PM
"You didn't REALLY expect an intelligent answer from Nemesis, did you?

And he's accusing YOU of playing a game. How ironic.

Jack "

It amazes me how libs can play dumb about something that is public knowledge...on second thought libs for the most part are dumb.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837690 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/16/2012 11:03 PM
Recommendations: 1
"You didn't REALLY expect an intelligent answer from Nemesis, did you?"

Well, no, not really. He did as I predicted. But, point taken. I am wasting my time. ;-)

Author: thoughtcrook Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837708 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/17/2012 3:51 AM
Recommendations: 1
“The fact is, the reference to Al Qaeda was taken out somewhere along the line by someone outside the intelligence community,” said Representative Peter King, a New York Republican, told reporters after the House hearing. “We need to find out who did it and why.”

because peter king knows extremists from terrorists, tell you what.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_T._King#Support_for_the_I...

Author: goaltender95 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837722 of 1971610
Subject: Re: The Witch Hunt Continues Date: 11/17/2012 9:09 AM
You know I must say what you write and post is so mind numbingly stupid it hurts my eyes to read it.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement