Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Then we automatically get stock in the bigger company in exchange for our HK shares. The stock we get in the new parent company will be worth the same or more than the stock we currently hold in Petrohawk (hopefully more). If that happens, your brokerage will take care of all the transactions for you, and you do not need to claim capital gains for your taxes until you sell your stock in the new company.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.