No. of Recommendations: 0
There are ways to put away money after tax and have it grow tax deferred. The only way to put away money pretax is to have your employer start up a nonqualified deferred compensation plan. Such a plan could just be set up to cover you. The start up costs for the employer would be minimal and it could be designed so that they recover that and make a profit.

Matt Tuttle
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.