UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (111) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: eolith Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949752  
Subject: Re: Should Jews Denounce Jewish Terrorism? Date: 7/11/2004 8:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
There's an enormous difference between Jewish ghettoes in Europe and the security wall being built by Israel as a last resort and as a desperate effort to keep "Palestinian" terrorists out and away from Jewish Israeli civilians. European Jews never launched a campaign of terror in which suicide bombers murdered innocent European civilians and declared open war in an effort to destroy any European nation.

My understanding has been that the wall is linear. This implies that the wall does loops along the way. If there are no loops then how are the Palestinian "encircled" by the wall. Whatever the inconvenience and hardships brought on the Arabs by the wall it was the "Palestinians" themselves that made the wall necessary by their ongoing support of Arab terrorism against Jewish Israelis.

You continue to insist on relating and identifying the IDF and Zionists to Nazis and I find that intolerably insulting.

You are the one confusing genocide with ethnic cleansing and mixing both up and relating them to the actions of Israel with respect to the Arabs in Judea, Samaria and Gaza. Far more Jewish deaths have been caused by Arab murderers than Arab deaths caused Israeli security forces killing off terrorists. But in the former case, the deaths were unjustified and in the latter the deaths were justified.

But if one were to identify as genocide the fewer than 5,000 "Palestinian" terrorists dead at the hands of Israeli security, then every nation would be guilty of genocide and all killing in self defense would be always equal to murder. That makes no sense. You cannot call what is happening to the "Palestinians" genocide any more than you can call Israelis "Nazis". It's not the intentional wiping out of an entire race of people. The Arabs are in no danger of being wiped out by the Israelis or anybody else. Your rhetoric is maddening.

Ethnic cleansing can be genocide but it isn't genocide per se. The purpose of genocide is the mass murder of an entire race. The purpose of ethnic cleansing is to violently drive out a race from a given terrority using lethal force or fear. In the former case, there is no choice given to leave. In the latter case, leaving is violently induced by coersion. Israel is not guilty in either case.

I know of no Jewish party or platform or ideology that favors the violent expulsion of all Arabs from Judea, Samaria, and Gaza. I certainly don't. But I do whole-heartedly favor the killing of all Arab terrorists who threaten the lives of innocent civilian Jewish Israelis. I don't those terrorists expelled at all. I want them all killed so they cannot come back. As for the Arab civilians, I want the Israelis to negotiate with Arab governments the resettlement of Arab peoples in Arab nations. I want Arabs to be encouraged to return to resettle in Arab nations. I want an humane relocation with compensation of the vast majority of Arabs living in Judea, Samaria and Gaza to Arab nations. Resettlement is not ethnic cleansing. The Moledet leader Binjamin Elon has come up with a brilliant idea to allow for the Israeli annexation of Judea and Samaria by conferring Jordanian citizenship on the "Palestinian" Arabs and giving them the status of foreign nationals living in Israel until a better arrangement could be made. In any event, keeping more than three million Arabs on Jewish land for the expressed purpose of destroying Israel is untenable and cannot be allowed to go indefinately without seriously threatening the Jewish state of Israel.

This is the only way to peace. Your answer is simply to foster and precipitate the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel at the hands of Arab terrorists and jihadists. That's despicable.

eolith.

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (111) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Mylan Transitioning from Generics
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement