Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Gurdjeppo Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 240  
Subject: Re: Take-That Date: 2/12/2009 6:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
There's been active chatter on LOOP's current issues on the Hidden Gems/Loop board. Several people are selling or at least expressing frustrated negativity. Others are saying there just isn't enough clarity on any CRE stocks either way given the industry headwinds. No one is defiantly upbeat about this stock or the industry, but most seem to agree that meaningful gains are, at best, not going to be seen for a good while. All views one would expect in the current market.

One thing discussed is the recent Press release by CoStar noting that LOOP has claimed more "unique visitors" than the evidence shows. There are differing views, but predominantly those who say they work in IT-related fields and others suggest always taking site traffic counts with a hefty grain of salt anyway. I have always heard this general sentiment from the industry as well.

Sorry this summary can only be brief, but the insights on LOOP are few these days it seems. My holdings are down depressingly more than most who mention theirs, but I have so few shares I can stand to sit back and just watch for a while.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement