Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 34
These should then become moderated boards where admission is granted by a moderator. And . . . your admission can be revoked if the members and moderator feel that you have stepped outside the board parameters. That's how the Yahoo boards are operated.

It is called common courtesy to not butt your nose in on a social group. Moderated boards should not be required. I would have thought your parents you so lovingly talk about would have taught you this. WWYMT.

There must be some reason why MF has chosen not to set it up that way. Maybe the suggestion should be raised on Improve the Fool?? In fact, I'm surprised that it hasn't been already.

Moderated boards have been discussed several times on ITF. From what I recall, there is a cost involved to set up moderated boards. Right now, those costs cannot be justified.

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.