Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121700  
Subject: they were worried that their old cat .. Date: 11/5/2012 8:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 18
..wouldn't be open to having the new kitty in 'her' home ..

end of day one:
http://i.imgur.com/vSZDt.jpg

((true story))
nl
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Sadiekillmouski Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120019 of 121700
Subject: Re: they were worried that their old cat .. Date: 11/5/2012 9:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Oh my, both such cuties! Cyber snuggles to the new siblings...

Sadie Killmouski

Author: joikim Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120021 of 121700
Subject: Re: they were worried that their old cat .. Date: 11/6/2012 10:00 AM
Recommendations: 2
How sweet!!!!!!

Author: Grumpybiker Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120044 of 121700
Subject: Re: they were worried that their old cat .. Date: 11/11/2012 6:29 PM
Recommendations: 4
I had similar worries when we brought Hosuni (now over six years old) to meet aged Skaba.
This was their first day:
http://grumpypix.multiply.com/photos/album/3/Online#photo=24...

They always got on well and Hosuni missed him when he passed.

We'll always miss him!

Grumpy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement