UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 56837  
Subject: They've got Pat Boone! Date: 3/19/2012 1:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Pat Boone has made a series of anti-health care reform commercials which are airing in key districts. Politifact examined the truthfulness of the claims Pat made in the ads and rated them as "pants on fire."

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/2012/mar/19/pat-bo...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PolymerMom Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41314 of 56837
Subject: Re: They've got Pat Boone! Date: 3/19/2012 10:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Pat Boone's been a conservative fundy for seemingly forever.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41339 of 56837
Subject: Re: They've got Pat Boone! Date: 3/20/2012 8:40 PM
Recommendations: 0
Pat Boone's finest hour was costarring in "Journey to the Center of the Earth." But even as a pre-teen, I found his charms eminently resistible, while succumbing to the allure of James Mason (swoon--that scene where he wakes up in tattered clothing on the beach...not to mention every time he speaks...).

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41683 of 56837
Subject: Re: They've got Pat Boone! Date: 4/1/2012 8:07 PM
Recommendations: 1
alstroemeria says

Pat Boone's finest hour was costarring in "Journey to the Center of the Earth." But even as a pre-teen, I found his charms eminently resistible, while succumbing to the allure of James Mason (swoon--that scene where he wakes up in tattered clothing on the beach...not to mention every time he speaks...).

must be older than you, because I remember his finest hour back in the late 50's when he said he'd rather have his little girl die than see her grow up under Godless Communism.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement