UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976737  
Subject: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/21/2013 2:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 15
"... I am one of those gravely wounded. I was paralyzed in an insurgent ambush in 2004 in Sadr City. My life is coming to an end. I am living under hospice care... I joined the Army two days after the 9/11 attacks. I joined the Army because our country had been attacked. I wanted to strike back at those who had killed some 3,000 of my fellow citizens. I did not join the Army to go to Iraq... I did not join the Army to “liberate” Iraqis or to shut down mythical weapons-of-mass-destruction facilities or to implant what you cynically called “democracy” in Baghdad... "

http://front.moveon.org/dying-veteran-writes-on-behalf-of-th...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866662 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/21/2013 5:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Baldwin-Lott, 2016.

Hillary, your cakewalk to the nomination has a new challenge.

LOL

JediG

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866674 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/21/2013 7:41 PM
Recommendations: 41
"LOL"

Yeah, a dying soldier writs about his volunteering to go after OBL but gets sent to Iraq instead and blown up. Real, real funny Jedi.

V.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866687 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/21/2013 9:49 PM
I'm not talking about any soldier. I didn't even read your post.

Nice job using someone's death to get at me on the internet.

Baldwin, indeed.

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866688 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/21/2013 9:52 PM
Demagogue who doesn't care about dead soldiers, YOU.

I was talking about certain Liberals who are slaves on the Liberal plantation. Hence the Baldwin reference. I said nothing about your post....didn't even make a comment about it.

Stop using a dead soldier, please.

Typical Liberals, and slaves to Liberals. Some never got the emancipation memo. Eloquent yes. Experts are garnering "recs", certainly....but emancipated?

Nope.

Baldwin-Hillary 2016
JediG

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866695 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/21/2013 10:56 PM
Recommendations: 29
I'm not talking about any soldier. I didn't even read your post.

Why am I not surprised that you respond to posts without reading them?

Author: Wessex99 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866703 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 12:27 AM
Recommendations: 31
Sadly, there is no limit to the vileness of right-wingers.

Wessex

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866707 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 4:58 AM
Recommendations: 1
LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

Of COURSE I don't read posts from many of you radicals. So fine, accuse me of that (after I admitted to it...lol)

But to selectively copy and paste my words, and say that I was laughing about a dead soldier?

That's the work of Liberal slaves, and liars.

You guys don't have the integrity to go back in the thread, copy my WHOLE post, and see that I said NOTHING about a soldier before saying "lol".

And thats ok.

That's why you're getting what you all deserve now and it'll get worse.

But, slaves are slaves.

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866708 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 4:59 AM
Wessex, you too have no integrity.

If you look at my post, you'd see I was not in any way referring to your political prop....in this case, an American soldier.

I dedicate ALL of today's debt incurred in the next 24 hours to the Leftists on this thread. You Leftists have more in common with Al Qaeda than you do with that, or any other soldier whose death you USE for your political ends.

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866709 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 5:01 AM
Vetiver....

Why did you only copy my "LOL"?

Why not copy my WHOLE SHORT POST that shows I was NOT laughing at any soldier?

At least I'm not owned by the Left and never will be.

Too bad, some of us can't say the same.

I never knew the plantation staff was cunning like this.

JediG

Author: markand4504 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866716 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 9:05 AM
Why not copy my WHOLE SHORT POST that shows I was NOT laughing at any soldier?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberals always have the upper hand when talking about our brave men and women in uniform. They have a long history of supporting the military. Here are some examples:

-They go and hang out with the enemy during war
-They spit on the faces of soldiers
-They call them rapists and murderers in congressional hearings
-They take out full page ads to personally insult decorated generals
-They create rules of engagement that make it easier to kill them

Those may not be the best examples but it was all I could come up with on short notice.

Mark

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866722 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 9:26 AM
Recommendations: 33
Yeah, a dying soldier writs about his volunteering to go after OBL but gets sent to Iraq instead and blown up. Real, real funny Jedi

Look up chickenhawk in the dictionary and there is a picture of Jedi.

I love the righty warriors on these pages. I carried their rifle in Nam while they were bangin' Suzie Sorority.

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866728 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 10:02 AM
Recommendations: 11
"Why did you only copy my "LOL"?"

Jedi, every post is not an appropriate platform for your schtick. If you walk into a funeral pitching your act, folk will be offended even if you are not joking about the deceased.

As to whether you read my post or not, it is entirely believable that you did not bother to read it. You frequently post links that you think confirm your world view without having actually red them and they frequently say the opposite of what you assume. What you lack in substance you seem to be working to achieve in volume, too busy to read your own links, to busy to read a post that you hope to make into some sort of joke.

V.

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866747 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 11:05 AM
Recommendations: 2
But to selectively copy and paste my words, and say that I was laughing about a dead soldier?

Where did I say you were laughing about a dead soldier?

I said its no surprise you don't actually read the posts you respond to.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866773 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 1:03 PM
Liberals always have the upper hand when talking about our brave men and women in uniform. They have a long history of supporting the military. Here are some examples:

-They go and hang out with the enemy during war
-They spit on the faces of soldiers
-They call them rapists and murderers in congressional hearings
-They take out full page ads to personally insult decorated generals
-They create rules of engagement that make it easier to kill them

Those may not be the best examples but it was all I could come up with on short notice.

My all time favorite is, "We support the troops when they shoot their officers". Since all Republicans are racist rapists and the like, then all democrats are like this.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866793 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 1:31 PM
Recommendations: 21
Why am I not surprised that you respond to posts without reading them?

Why read when he has all the answers already! Reading can lead to new ideas! New information will just confuse him.

Once you realize this, understanding neo-cons gets much easier.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866857 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 5:52 PM
Sadly, there is no limit to the vileness of right-wingers.

Maybe we should rename them "Sociopaths-R-Us".

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1866898 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/22/2013 8:16 PM

Look up chickenhawk in the dictionary and there is a picture of Jedi.

I love the righty warriors on these pages. I carried their rifle in Nam while they were bangin' Suzie Sorority.

i would have guessed younger ... still messing their diapers

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867023 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 11:25 AM
Sorry, but your thread here IS NO FUNERAL.

MILITARY FUNERALS DURING THE IRAQ WAR, IN REAL LIFE, IS WHERE YOUR LIBERAL ANTI-WAR BUDDIES WERE PROTESTING, MUCH TO THE CHAGRIN OF FAMILIES.

Where's your commentary on that? Care to post a link?

Sheesh.

1st you LIED about what I said and why I said it.

And now you think your thread is a funeral.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Leave it to Baldwin. I hope he gives you the weekend off and a godo dental plan

JediG

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867105 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 5:10 PM
Recommendations: 24
"1st you LIED about what I said and why I said it... And now you think your thread is a funeral."

I quoted and posted a link to a dying soldier's letter about his situation. I added no commentary of my own neither did I add my name at the bottom, as is my habit when none of the post comes from me. The letter from the soldier is not a funeral but every bit as somber a thing. You, Jedi, wanted the thread to be about you and you got your wish. Why complain.

I thought the letter spoke for itself and needed no comment from me. Jedi seems to think it needed Jedi schtick and continues to pour in copious amounts of it, no remorse for the soldier,just more and more Jedi schtick. A patriot joins the army after 9/11 to go hunt down the people that attacked us. Instead he gets sent to Iraq and suffers a grievous and ultimately life ending injury but Jedi is the real victim here.

V.

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867109 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 5:15 PM
http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/IMG_738...

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867113 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 5:26 PM
You quoted "LOL".

But not the rest of my post, which had nothing to do with your using a soldier for your political ends.

A Baldwin AND a Liar.

It's you and your Liberal friends who LIVE protested military funeral.

I'm laughing at your loyal servitude to Baldwin and the Left.

Not at anything you wrote, because I don't read stuff from Baldwin's landscapers.

Where did I say I don't have remorse for the soldier? Your jingoistic Frank Burns imitation is no good. Why don't you have remorse for your wife until you stopped beating her? After all you never said you dont' beat her, so you must've? Just because I didn't comment on your post, doesn't mean I have no remorse. I just don't read 2nd rate posters.

Rather I remind them about their buddy Baldwin.

JediG

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867116 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 5:33 PM
Jedi, I think, pointed out that Tomas Young considers Hillary Clinton as one of the leaders who is responsible for sending him to war.

So all the lefties who claim to innocently reference Tomas Young's plight ... with no politics in mind except to title the subject of the thread as "a bone to pick with Bush" are all going to be in an uncomfortable situation when they put their Hillary 2016 bumper stickers on. Very uncomfortable indeed.

That, not Tomas Young's plight, is what is laughable.

And to that, I join Jedi with a hardy

L.
O.
L.

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867130 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 6:52 PM
" I think, pointed out that Tomas Young considers Hillary Clinton as one of the leaders who is responsible for sending him to war."

And he's right... and Hillary is yet to fess up to her vote being a mistake... and folk on the dem side have not forgotten that either... and Hillary has a few other sins to confess to as well.

V.
(not on the Hillary bandwagon)

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867131 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 6:56 PM
Recommendations: 2
Jedi,

Maybe appending your schtick to posts you haven't read was not your best idea. Rather than doubling down, consider leaving it at that?

V.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867159 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 10:46 PM
SaintPat...

One thing you miss.

BaldwinSlaves, which are prominent on this thread are just that, slaves.

They are not allowed to feel. They can't feel pride, they can't feel shame. They just do as they are told.

And now, they use a fallen soldier to get at me for something I didn't remotely say or do.

Slaves, so typical.

In 2008, the slaves were told it's ok to summon their feelings of racism and misogyny, and reject Hillary in a very ugly way. But in 2016, the slaves will dutifully get behind her if that's what they are told. They could care less about her 'yes' vote on Iraq.

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867160 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/23/2013 10:48 PM
Nice job glorifying guns, and denigrating women. (You are too extreme for the NRA)

Just because fraternities and sororities don't let washed-up jealous losers into the club, no need to bring them into the mix.

It's good you report to a sorority sister. It must annoy you to no end.

I'm sure you have a big belt buckle to compensate.

LOL

JediG

Author: Windchasers Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867206 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/24/2013 4:07 PM
Recommendations: 3
Nice job glorifying guns, and denigrating women. (You are too extreme for the NRA)

Just because fraternities and sororities don't let washed-up jealous losers into the club, no need to bring them into the mix.

It's good you report to a sorority sister. It must annoy you to no end.

I'm sure you have a big belt buckle to compensate.

LOL

Are you drunk, man?

I've been at TMF for over 12 years. During the last decade, I remember some very thoughtful, intelligent posts from you, but in this thread all I see is sneering, thoughtless, glib comments. You jumped in after a thoughtful post to change the subject, and you act surprised when people see this as disrespect to the dying veteran whose words you casually interrupt. I can't imagine that you'd act the same way in real life.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

" If a wise man has an argument with a fool,
the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet."

You're acting like an idiot and a fool. Pull yourself together.

Author: Vetiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867334 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/25/2013 9:54 AM
"You jumped in after a thoughtful post to change the subject, and you act surprised when people see this as disrespect to the dying veteran whose words you casually interrupt."

"You know there's one thing I want more than anything else to see

Oh, I know you guys are too busy to bother with me

But you see, my dad used to take me for rides when he was home But I guess that's all over now since my daddy's gone.

Not one breaker came on the old CB

As that little crippled boy talked with me...."

Red Sovine, "Teddy Bear" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zoTLwrm9QE

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867409 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/25/2013 3:50 PM
Baldwin-Hillary, 2016

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1867640 of 1976737
Subject: Re: think you have a bone to pick with Bush? Date: 3/26/2013 1:27 PM
Sorry, suggestions not needed from liars. Go work for the mainstream media.

Also, please link to your posts decrying Leftists that in real life, yes, real life, not your overeducated yet ignorant virtual world, protested at military funerals.

But anyway, if Baldwin gives you a reference, join the media. They are good at selectively misrepresenting people.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (31) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement