UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dsbrady Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 129  
Subject: This Board's a Dead as Rex Date: 10/31/2007 8:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
This far into the new season and nothing on this board?

I guess I'll start something.

I'm not exactly sure where the mystery is going (I suppose that's what makes it a mystery), but I'm really enjoying this season overall. I really like Dana Delaney and the non-ambiguously gay duo, and most of the original regulars have been doing a good job, too (though Susan's stunt with the the gay couple's dog was kind of dumb).

This past week's episode (the return of John the gardener) must have been his first episode without taking his shirt off. Maybe the actor's getting chubby. :)

dsbrady
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 107 of 129
Subject: Re: This Board's a Dead as Rex Date: 10/31/2007 9:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the reminder. I would say something if I cared, but I stopped watching the show early last year. You've reminded me there's no point in keeping this place as one of "My Boards." That's taken care of now.

Guess I should kill "Grey's" too.

Ken

Author: snippee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 108 of 129
Subject: Re: This Board's a Dead as Rex Date: 10/31/2007 10:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
though Susan's stunt with the the gay couple's dog was kind of dumb

To me, everything Susan does is dumb.

I still watch, though at times, i struggle to remember why. There are a few fun moments and i like some of the new characters (gay couple, Nathan Fillion) and i love Marcia Cross and Felicity Huffman, even if the writers assassinate their characters at whim.

The season's mystery intrigues me, though.

Author: AlisonWonderland Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 109 of 129
Subject: Re: This Board's a Dead as Rex Date: 10/31/2007 11:08 PM
To me, everything Susan does is dumb.

Seriously!

~~ Alison

Author: CrestlineKathy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110 of 129
Subject: Re: This Board's a Dead as Rex Date: 11/5/2007 2:38 PM
sigh...I'm about donw with this show...if it weren't for Lynette, I'd already be gone. The best part of last nights show was watching Bree's daughter imitate her...now that was funny.

This show is jumping shark after shark. Maybe the writers will help this show....they could let the viewers write the plot lines instead.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement