Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: it409 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166627  
Subject: This is for AverageJoe Date: 12/14/2012 7:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 22
This boy is smooth! Usually you can't take your eyes off the female dancer, but you may find this male dancer amazing.

He's 17 and she's only 15. Together they won the 2012 Junior Division National Carolina Shag Dancing Championships.

http://videos2view.net/shag-dance.htm
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157307 of 166627
Subject: Re: This is for AverageJoe Date: 12/14/2012 7:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Are they colorizing the old tapes of Dick Clark's American Bandstand??

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157311 of 166627
Subject: Re: This is for AverageJoe Date: 12/15/2012 3:29 AM
Recommendations: 1
I searched youtube to see if there were any records of the old Harvest Moon dance contests held annually in New York City, but found none. In 1958 my partner and I won the Jitterbug segment. This guy's good, but my 19 year old legs would give him a helluva run for his money.

~aj
who back then was known as "Boogieshoes".

Author: discurro Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157312 of 166627
Subject: Re: This is for AverageJoe Date: 12/15/2012 10:49 AM
Recommendations: 4
~aj
who back then was known as "Boogieshoes".

I think it's time to change your TMF user name. I think 'boogishoes' suits you.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157345 of 166627
Subject: Re: This is for AverageJoe Date: 12/16/2012 10:36 PM
THAT was fun.

Ken

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 157412 of 166627
Subject: Re: This is for AverageJoe Date: 12/18/2012 11:00 PM
He's 17 and she's only 15. Together they won the 2012 Junior Division National Carolina Shag Dancing Championships.

One time at work there was a fire alarm in the building just as I was about to leave for lunch. A fire alarm anywhere in the building shuts down the elevators. So I walked down about 36 floors worth of stairs and then down to the waterfront - four blocks down steep hills, each equivalent to about three or four floors of stairs - for lunch. Then walked back up to the building. (By then the fire alarm had cleared so I could take the elevator up.)

When I got back to the building, my legs felt the way that boy's legs look.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement