UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734807  
Subject: This is so cool! Date: 6/28/2013 4:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Finally...la cucaracha may be good for something.

http://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2013/06/27/rese...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 687405 of 734807
Subject: Re: This is so cool! Date: 6/28/2013 6:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
cucaracha
==========

He's in my P-Box.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 687406 of 734807
Subject: Re: This is so cool! Date: 6/28/2013 7:21 PM
,i>"The Kinect system detects where the cockroach is relative to the path, and can send a signal that is transmitted to a circuit on the roach's back if it veers off track."

As in "Bzzzzztttt!" Heh heh heh! LOL! If the roach doesn't go the way they want it to go it gets an electric shock.... <grin>

Art

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement