Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: This is sorta interesting Date: 3/23/2010 5:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
If you go to this page where they are advertising a new kind of sanitary napkin .. or .. well .. this one isn't a 'napkin' ...
but if you go to the bottom of the page there is a 'question' which is, basically, "please tell us, what do you call your coochie"
If you click on the tab to tell them they have a few hundred that women have already left. Some of them are confusing, some of them are hilarious, all of them are interesting. ((My favorite so far may be 'The Downtown Dining and Entertainment District' ... a mouthful, yes .. but I'm already quite used to that))
You don't have to enter a name in order to read all of those already entered.
http://loveyourvagina.com/index.php/index/static#

nl
Print the post Back To Top
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7618 of 7630
Subject: Re: This is sorta interesting Date: 3/24/2010 7:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Oh I KNOW you read 'em.

There's NO doubt about that!

You're just trying to be ...

illusive..

mysterious..

"not too obvious" (as yo mama told you).

That's OK. That's fine.

You just be however you gotta be ..

'miss foldy-muff'.

:>
nl

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement