UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 745041  
Subject: This just in.... Date: 1/4/2013 8:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
dental work sucks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664198 of 745041
Subject: Re: This just in.... Date: 1/4/2013 8:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
"dental work sucks." - wolverine

Boy, talking about something that is expensive! Whoo-eeee! I've got thousands of dollars worth of dental work in my head. Three gold molar crowns and one porcelain pre-molar crown. Three teeth on lower left side of my jaw have got some kind of fancy machine cut fillings in them that my dentist in Knoxville used a computer to cut and fit in my teeth when he drilled out the old fillings. Can't remember how much it was but it wasn't cheap.

Oh yeah, it wasn't fun either.

Art

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664202 of 745041
Subject: Re: This just in.... Date: 1/4/2013 9:03 PM
dental work sucks.
==================

Don't you just love that sucking sound?

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664235 of 745041
Subject: Re: This just in.... Date: 1/4/2013 10:46 PM
Recommendations: 2
dental work sucks.
==================

Don't you just love that sucking sound?

-----------------

You remember Mr. Thirsty.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664248 of 745041
Subject: Re: This just in.... Date: 1/4/2013 11:27 PM
Never tried Mr. Thirsty. Did you?

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664792 of 745041
Subject: Re: This just in.... Date: 1/7/2013 12:13 AM
Recommendations: 1

It's a Seinfeld reference to that dentist's hose device thingie that sucks the water out of your mouth.

Apparently you were imagining something else. <LOL>

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 664855 of 745041
Subject: Re: This just in.... Date: 1/7/2013 7:19 AM
Recommendations: 1

It's a Seinfeld reference to that dentist's hose device thingie that sucks the water out of your mouth.

Apparently you were imagining something else. <LOL>

I thought is was some kind of toothbrush or something. Didn't know it was a Seinfeld reference. What were you imaginiang that I was imagining? (Eyebrows raised)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement