UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744428  
Subject: This would be funny... Date: 5/5/2013 11:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
.... if it weren't so real. But the backlash is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 680926 of 744428
Subject: Re: This would be funny... Date: 5/6/2013 5:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Charles Martel, where are you?

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 680930 of 744428
Subject: Re: This would be funny... Date: 5/6/2013 8:45 AM
Recommendations: 0
.... if it weren't so real. But the backlash is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

~aj
-----------------------------------------
Unfortunately, for JDCRex the real problem in England is Goebbel Warming.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 680940 of 744428
Subject: Re: This would be funny... Date: 5/6/2013 10:28 AM
Recommendations: 2
Exactly

The Boston Bomber family soaked up over $100G in welfare benefits Free housing allowance (thousands a month), food stamps, free tuition, free bus passes......aid for the 'kids'.

Meanwhile, Middle Class taxpayers get to pay for it all!...

Let's let in 30 million more illegals, give them instant 'citizenship' and put most of them on instant welfare as well, with free medical care....free housing......free food....free ObamaPhones.......

After all, Middle Class Americans aren't doing their 'fair share' to help out illegal border runners, and those poor 'regugees' from muslim countries. After all, according to Gore, American citizenship is a 'right' everyone in the world has a 'right ' to in the US. Where else you going to get all the freebees?

t.

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 681187 of 744428
Subject: Re: This would be funny... Date: 5/7/2013 9:01 PM
Recommendations: 1
The Boston Bomber family soaked up over $100G in welfare benefits Free housing allowance (thousands a month), food stamps, free tuition, free bus passes......aid for the 'kids'.

Meanwhile, Middle Class taxpayers get to pay for it all!...

But that's just "Jizra"... so it's all good, no?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement