UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: goaltender95 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1956608  
Subject: Those 47% Comments Date: 11/14/2012 7:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 29
Yeah he really meant those...

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/report-romney-blam...

His explanation contained strong echoes of a leaked fundraiser tape earlier this year in which he told campaign backers that Obama’s strength came from the 47 percent of Americans who consider themselves “victims” and “dependent” on government.

“I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives,” he said at the time.

At first Romney defended those remarks in a press conference, but weeks later he changed his tune and said his comments were “just completely wrong.” His latest conversations with donors suggest that he has moved closer towards his original views

...and he's still a complete and utter fraud & liar...and not President
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha NOT PRESIDENT waddadouche
Print the post Back To Top
Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836960 of 1956608
Subject: Re: Those 47% Comments Date: 11/15/2012 11:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
...and he's still a complete and utter fraud & liar...and not President

He's a total flaming a--hole.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement