Thought I would follow up on these polls I tossed out on 3/13Right now the polls stand atHow nervous are you about the future 1-3 yer economic outlook37% are very nervous34% are moderately nervous24% are even keeled 5% not nervous(total responding to poll 38)Do you think the market is . . .over reacting 43%reacting appropriately 48%under reacting 10%(total responding to poll 21)What I find interesting is that 71% of the people who responded to the first poll are nervous about the economic future, while 43% think the market is overreacting and 48% reacting appropriately. Only 10% of the people polled think the market is under reacting. Do nervous people consistently react appropriately?With a near split between reacting appropriately and over reacting, who is most likely right? If the market is over reacting then there is money to be made and less risk than feared. If the market is reacting appropriately then there is a bunch of real risk to be avoided.hmm, are we sharks are are we bait?jack
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra