Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: OKDLA Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308  
Subject: thoughts? Date: 4/25/2010 8:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi, i bought 200 sh in october 04 at 7.50/share and have watched this stock go up and down. at it's highest, it hit 26 in 08. I am now reassesing all my positions in my portfolio and doing a much needed spring cleaning. was thinking about selling half of this position and then letting it ride. make sense? or should i hold to see if this can at least get back up to 20 again? so as not to leave money on the table.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BacchusBoy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 306 of 308
Subject: Re: thoughts? Date: 4/26/2010 3:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I'm holding on to this 5 star CAPS stock. I don't think the story is played out at all. They've made good acquisitions in the past and seem to be picking up share in both the acquired companies' products and their own neo-natal hearing test equipment. They had a decent 1/4, too:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSSGE6230IB20100304?RPC=49

I think we will see greater medical market penetration over the course of the next several years.

Best,
Bacchus

Author: rivka42 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 307 of 308
Subject: Re: thoughts? Date: 5/22/2010 2:35 PM
Recommendations: 0
I agree that this company (unless they do something incredibly stupid) has the corner on a very important market. I am always wondering what will happen with the health care reform, but this area of health care should benefit, My hope. I am happy with the slow steady progress, seems the turbulance is mostly related the market jitters. Always willing to be corrected.
rivka

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement