Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TKay Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 45  
Subject: thoughts on dutch auction? Date: 10/26/1999 3:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any thoughts on selling or holding OshKosh? Current price is 20+ a share which seems to me to be a better deal than locking in at $18-21/share with the company offer. Or should I sit back and hold? As a parent of a two year old and a second grade teacher, I really don't see the clothing out there.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: woodrowkwc Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 45
Subject: Re: thoughts on dutch auction? Date: 10/28/1999 11:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am scratching my head on this one. i did sell off half but hold on to some also.
I am of the thought, that when in doubt, don't do anything. still don't like the flat revenues.

christmas is coming. I want to watch the qurt returns for that 4th qurter
woodrow

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement