No. of Recommendations: 1
Sullivan: Look: you know how much I love the guy, and you know how much of a high information viewer I am, and I can see the logic of some of Obama's meandering, weak, professorial arguments. But this was a disaster for the president for the key people he needs to reach, and his effete, wonkish lectures may have jolted a lot of independents into giving Romney a second look.

Obama looked tired, even bored; he kept looking down; he had no crisp statements of passion or argument; he wasn't there..... it was the wrong strategy. At the wrong moment.

10.29 pm. How is Obama's closing statement so fu*cking sad, confused and lame? He choked. He lost. He may even have lost the election tonight.
from the blog:

"Obama is a confusing, meandering, stuttering mess."

"10.06 pm. I find myself bored silly by Obama. If I am bored silly by this wonkish lecture, and his refusal to rebut specific points, i.e. lies, Obama's in trouble."

Heh...I couldn't have said it better!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
No. of Recommendations: 0
I haven't watched the full debate yet...but I did see the beginning of it last night and noticed the O smirk and O was looking down as Romney talked, just in the few minutes I saw, I thought he was arrogant and aloof.

I saw a car yesterday with a Postal Workers for Obama sticker on it.

All those union workers who vote will vote for doubt about it.