UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jacobske Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5162  
Subject: Tim on CNBC TV Worldwide Exchange Date: 3/23/2011 5:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Tim congrats on the visibility and talking about critical topics. It's going to be very interesting to see how debt reduction efforts and increasing the debt ceiling play out. Hopefully we can get our act together as a country.

Definitely interesting times around the globe.

Kip
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMmbop Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4189 of 5162
Subject: Re: Tim on CNBC TV Worldwide Exchange Date: 3/23/2011 6:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Thanks, Kip.

It certainly was interesting to roll into the studio this morning (pre-coffee) and find out I'd be on with Howard Dean. And that first topic (with the Lindsay Lohan intro) took me completely by surprise.

Always fun to do a TV hit...

Tim

Author: brianmccurdy Three stars, 500 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4192 of 5162
Subject: Re: Tim on CNBC TV Worldwide Exchange Date: 3/23/2011 9:38 AM
Want to provide the link for those of us too engaged in other things this morning? I'd love to see you talk about Lindsay Lohan. ;)

B

Author: edyboom223 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide CAPS All Star SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4193 of 5162
Subject: Re: Tim on CNBC TV Worldwide Exchange Date: 3/23/2011 9:55 AM
Recommendations: 0
Anybody have a link to the clip?

Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4194 of 5162
Subject: Re: Tim on CNBC TV Worldwide Exchange Date: 3/23/2011 7:05 PM
Recommendations: 0
I looked and looked. Did this air today? If so it may not be posted to their site yet.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838355
Their latest vidoe clips posted are for 3/22/11

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement