Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Time for an update on the new cats. My daughters have had these cats for about a month now and they are finally becoming real members of the family. They both were shy for a long time, hiding under the beds mostly. It seems that they have finally figured out that they live here, they are coming out more and one sleeps on my bed. I love when the most brave one sits on my lap while I type at the computer. They both love to be petted and loved. I am so happy with the transition to REAL pets.

Barbara,

Just wait. In no time at all the cats will be telling you if you can sleep in your own bed and if you are allowed to be typing away at the computer.

Sounds like the transition has gone well. Congratulations!

GA
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement