No. of Recommendations: 3
Okay, there's too many posts mentioned for me to quote, so I'll make it quick.

Chris: No body here is out to get you. The traps you claim Charlie set for you were ones that you seemed to back into yourself, or even run headlong into. Stop being paranoid, and relax.

Charlie: You obviously have a lot of knowledge, certainly more than I on many parts of the subject. Keep in mind that others do not have the same background; if they repeatedly ask the same question, the problem is usually in the answer, not in the question. No fair begging off by asking someone how they spend so much time online; especially insinuating that they may be ignoring their children.

Becky: Please quote anything you are referring to. To make italics, place a lower case i between a less than sign "<" and a greater than sign ">". At the end of italics, do the same thing, but put a / in front of the letter i. (sorry I can't just show you, but then the message would show up as italics, with the tags hidden). Furthermore, you don't know any of us other than from the boards. There is not enough information here to say that someone must have been humiliated as a child, etc. Try not to be insulting.

I hope I didn't offend any of you, but the bickering was starting to get to me. Becky referred to me as a "peacemaker", so I figured it must be up to me to say something. ;-)

Now, TIME IN!!! Back to the debate.

David
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement