Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Just finished reading Seth's HG rec BARE and when I focused on the risks I found compelling reasons to avoid this stock at all cost. Like other than the economy, competition from the big boys and 248M of debt in a "non-growth industry", what more would it take to make me go find something easier? According to Seth's valuation, his target price is $30 in five years, just about at its recent 52 week high. For many investors, that's a little like saying it'll take 5 years to get your money back. Could it be you are not placing enough emphasis on the economy and too much on mathematics to make this selection?

So I moved to the Q and A to see if my concerns were misplaced but all I found were more Q's than A's. The question about infomercials was excellent with a clear, concise answer. Unfortunately the rest was mostly opinion unsubstantiated by fact,(I don't think, I am not worried, consumers will come back to the brand) all of which beg the question Why!

I have come to expect much better from HG sooooo,
Pardon me, if I'm sentimental, when we say goodbye, now and then there's a Fool such as I.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I hear you. For now I am just trying to take advantage of the big price drop. Luckily I did not get into this at earlier prices. Good Luck. Tom
This has nothing to do with the financials of the company. But, I have been reading non-high-end magazines for women/moms (Parents, etc.). Recently there have been new companies coming out with less-expensive mineral based cosmetics, similar to Bare's and available at the corner drugstore. Has anyone looked into the competition for this product?
Probably not but I will look for it on the next HG update. Good post, thank you. Bruce
Advertisement