UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JefJef Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 44  
Subject: Time's Running Out! Date: 3/10/1999 11:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The only thing I don't like about this stock is the fact that I like it -- my track record thus far looks like "Tips for Shorters." 

As I hear tell, earnings come out NEXT WEEK, should kick some booty, etc. Per the numbers, HAST is ridiculously undervalued right now, smoldering in the shadows. 

This is either an excellent time to buy, or you can at least have fun watching me go down in flames, as I have loaded up, averaging down with each drop (tsk, tsk).

Please, please, please, let me be right about this one!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JefJef Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 44
Subject: Re: Time's Running Out! Date: 3/10/1999 12:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
What is the deal with the formatting here? 

I'll try again:

The only thing I don't like about this stock is 
the fact that I like it -- my track record thus 
far looks like "Tips for Shorters." 

As I hear tell, earnings come out NEXT WEEK, 
should kick some booty, etc. Per the numbers, 
HAST is ridiculously undervalued right now, 
smoldering in the shadows. 

This is either an excellent time to buy, or you 
can at least have fun watching me go down in 
flames, as I have loaded up, averaging down with 
each drop (tsk, tsk).

Please, please, please, let me be right about 
this one!

Author: lollie649 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 38 of 44
Subject: Re: Time's Running Out! Date: 3/9/2000 6:56 PM
Me too, me too. Have only been in one Hasting store (Nacodoges Texas), but...I liked it ... I liked it. Like they say...buy what you see customers in...and that is what I've done...Kinda hard to type when your fingers are crossed. :-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement