Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: absmith Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11698  
Subject: Tires Date: 11/4/2000 7:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
If anyone is need of a truly exceptional street performance tire with good wet-weather capability (I don't know about snow, however), try the Bridgestone RE730. My first trip back into the local mountains after having these babies mounted was a revelation. Progressive breakaway at the limit and predictable oversteer even in my front drive though well-engineered Prelude. Price is right too.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 5SpeedFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1024 of 11698
Subject: Re: Tires Date: 11/4/2000 7:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'll also bang the Bridgestone gong. I have Potenza RE910's on my VW GTI VR6. Far better in every way than the Goodyear Eagle GA's that came stock. Even with aftermarket springs, dampers, and a trick alighnment, they hold great and give up predictably. I run them all year in MN.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement