UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65779  
Subject: TiVo question Date: 10/12/2012 9:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have some movies on my TiVo which I would like to dub to a MacBook for viewing when we're out in the RV. When I do that using iTivo, I get them in mp4 format, which is very poor in quality. Everything looks fuzzy if I make it full screen. It's fine if I want to watch it in a postcard size box, but I don't want to.

Anyway to bring over the full quality (or at least near full quality) original file from the TiVo?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TwoCybers Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61093 of 65779
Subject: Re: TiVo question Date: 10/12/2012 12:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Here are a list of the formats Apple handles
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3775

MP4 is not a poor quality, so I suspect your problem is exporting. Perhaps you would be better served to ask the question at the Forum section of Tivo.com - back when I had a Tivo, I found those folks to be very knowledgable.

Gordon
Atlanta

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement