Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mb0329 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5982  
Subject: Deleted Message Date: 6/18/2001 10:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: davidMN Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2399 of 5982
Subject: Re: tlab Date: 6/18/2001 12:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Nothing's perfect....

and if you could predict the future, you'd own the world.

David (taking his lumps with TLAB too)

Author: dpsligar One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2408 of 5982
Subject: Re: tlab Date: 6/19/2001 3:27 PM
This was just posted on Briefing.com:

14:58 ET Tellabs (TLAB) 21.20 -1.10 (-4.9%): Sources at Lehman telling us they expect the company to pre-announce this week for FY01 at $1.10. The current First Call consensus is $1.47.

Paul

Author: mb0329 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2411 of 5982
Subject: Re: tlab Date: 6/19/2001 8:56 PM
I sold this unbelievable total dog. Took a 30% loss on this pig
in less than 1 week...after it had already come down so much it was
about 30-40% below it's BI low when I got it. At about 30-31..it
REALLY looked like it had bottomed..but nope..down every day without
a hitch.

Now level3 is laying off.

Author: davidMN Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2412 of 5982
Subject: Re: tlab Date: 6/20/2001 11:39 AM
Well, at least no one's talking about a year-end recovery for tech and no recovery for telecom for even next year.

Valuations are re-adjusting rapidly to reflect this.

David

Author: mb0329 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2427 of 5982
Subject: Re: tlab Date: 6/23/2001 1:06 PM
Yep..but too late to know this as I took about a 28% loss on this dog selling at around 22..and have watched it continue to plummet to 17 or thereabouts...

I also bought sbc and apa..both are down further. I'm pretty sure sbc will rebound..but don't know about apa.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement