UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: FCorelli Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63301  
Subject: TMF That Time of year? Date: 2/2/2007 3:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Was just checking my account info and noticed a new number.

Have they made their annual "Comping" run already? I haven't received any e-mail unto that effect.

(Or did I stumble across the Christmas presents hidden in mommy and daddy's closet?)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: montecfo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 203 of 63301
Subject: Re: TMF That Time of year? Date: 2/2/2007 3:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Have they made their annual "Comping" run already? I haven't received any e-mail unto that effect.

Yes

Author: DorothyM Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 237 of 63301
Subject: Re: TMF That Time of year? Date: 2/3/2007 10:06 AM
Thanks for the nudge -- I thought we had to wait until Valentine's Day. Last year I didn't get an email at all, just a year added to my TMF expiration date.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement