Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: DMYERS8985 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8964  
Subject: Re: Final Results and WOW!!!!!!! Date: 4/12/2004 6:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
TMFBogey

Thank you for hosting such a fun event. I look forward to the U.S. Open.

MrsDMyers8985 was so HAPPY that Phil won that she didn't care where she finished in the pool.

I also remember Jacks charge in 1986. I was a senior in college. It was a bright beautiful day and I didn't want to go to the library to study for final exams. Being a big golf fan I said I would sit down and watch a half an hour of The Masters before heading off to study. As you might imagine a half an hour turned in to the rest of the final round as I couldn't tear myself away from Jack's back nine charge. Living in Columbus, Ohio Jack was and is like a god when it comes to him golf tournaments. After The Masters I was so pumped up from Jack's win that I went to the library and had some of the most productive studying I had ever had during my college years. To this day I remember fondly that Masters Sunday and the fact that I graduated from college about two weeks after Jacks sixth green jacket.

Sincerely,

DMyers8985
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement