UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (30) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: milljas One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4665  
Subject: Re: Briazz (BRZZ) Date: 6/13/2007 11:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TMFKitKat,

Sadly a reply from... not hr. Sorry.

I plan on looking at the prospectus for fun as the questions posed are excellent and it would make a good learning exercise.

While being distracted from my task of looking at educatedidiot's VIC idea of DLLR (taking me forever to get through their annuals as I'm having a brutal time telling the trees from the forest, but an interesting idea regardless) I came across this while looking at a slightly more up to date retailer IPO:

"Children are the orgasm of life..."

It gets more graphic than that, but I was scared to put it on for fear of having the post deleted. Try to find the company that has a "manifesto" with this saying in it. Some hints:
Canadian retailer going public in US (and Canada).
Clothes are geared for yoga.
First store started in Canada's most liberal city.
Proposed Canadian ticker is same ticker as where some astute Fool POS to zero investors hang out (think Buffet and bonds in 03). - I butchered the saying, but you should get the gist of who I'm talking about.

This probably isn't the "salmon that is soon dead from self consumption, but has one more ounce of life in it before dying" that hr seems to like but it may be one to look at to apply these questions.

S1 filed last month and updated a little more than a week ago.

Actually my hints are pretty easy (google is your friend), but I'll leave them there as lame as they are.

jason
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (30) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Apple

Apple and Ninety Years Ago
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement