Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: kahunacfa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2237  
Subject: Re: First Trip to Whole Foods Date: 4/2/2013 1:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
TMFLomax:

If you live in Washington, DC, I now travel there more often than I used to do -- even when I was a Sell-side Technology Analyst from 1985-1992, with three different Firms, one my own which I started and founded, much like James J. Cramer's JD <Harvard> "The Street.com" -- chronicled in his most Excellent Confessions of a Street Addict.

Point is, I could give you Private Fencing <Sabre and/or Foil> lessons at a DC area Fencing Club, or even at TMF Hq. in Alexandra if TMF Hq, has an area for several Fencing Strips with electronic scoring machines. I am a USFencing.org Certified Instructor/Coach in Sabre & Foil. Most of my students now are friends and family members. -- This IS NOT a solicitation for any Investment or service.

My start-up Institutional client only Investment Banking and Investment Firm had many, many Hedge Funds as good clients, because I would do custom tailored Research for the Hedge Fund clients, but only on the condition that I could publish a "Public Domain" copyright version of that research six-months after distribution to the "Hard-dollar" custom Research Report. Those reports could sometimes reach as many as fifty to sixty pages in length. The condensed summary Report published in The Wall Street Transcript was the work of SSRA - my start-up Investment Banking and Research Firm.

Go to a reference Library such as the Library of Congress and read back issues of the Wall Street Transcript or OID from 1985 - 1992 for example to see my old Sell-side Company Reports. After, 1992 I became again a Venture Capital Portfolio Manager until I first Retired at the end of 1995.

Tired of being Retired, I started an Institutional only Venture Capital Limited Partnership to close in 2014 with one hundred million of Limited Partner investment capital. Projected January 2014 close.

Kahuna, CFA
Investment Professional
1974 - Present
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement