Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
TMFMcKenna just did a story on DDD July 16. Check it out. I have been hanging on, hoping to make a bit back on this when the company is bought someday or ... Jumped the gun on the new technology. Learned my lesson.
Cheers,
Dee
Print the post Back To Top
TMFMcKenna just did a story on DDD July 16. Check it out. I have been hanging on, hoping to make a bit back on this when the company is bought someday or ... Jumped the gun on the new technology. Learned my lesson.
Cheers,
Dee
I finally cut loose this loser, at a loss of nearly 70% of my initial investment. I was new to the Fool when I bought this as my very first stock, mostly due to the insanely heavy push it was receiving. I admit that I was gullible. I definitely learned my lesson. I no longer own any type of 3D printing stock, or any stock related to 3D printing, and I never will again. I also avoid like the plague any sales push that I consider to be excessive.
‘I never will again.’

Sounds like you’re making the same type of extremist leap- just in the opposite direction- that you made before. Additive manufacturing is getting more broad-based & important than ever before; certainly is in my industry, aerospace. May I suggest that perhaps working on your mindset & attitude should be your biggest investment homework.
Advertisement