Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 180  
Subject: to all here present Date: 12/31/2012 9:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
to all here present , a happy 2013 (wow. that;s a big number) to you.

joyce t.....o s.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 139 of 180
Subject: Re: to all here present Date: 1/1/2013 10:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Right back at you! Hope 2013 is your best year yet!

LWW

Author: yeilBagheera Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 140 of 180
Subject: Re: to all here present Date: 1/1/2013 5:07 PM
Happy New Year
if it's true that what we do today sets a pattern for the year,

I"m glad I was out admiring the scenery and the birds,
grateful for dinner plans with friends,
gleeful about having a sourdough waffle for breakfast,
and resigned to the fact that I can't find a notebook I had been using recently.

YeilB

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 141 of 180
Subject: Re: to all here present Date: 1/11/2013 2:46 AM
I lost my 4 color pen last week at music practice :(
I replaced it with an orange barrel (fine point) one, but my husband said there was one in the living room. No no, I said, not that enormous clunky thing. I was wrong. He had the light green one with the "fashion colors" (purple, fuschia, etc) So now I guess I have 8 colors. woo hoo.

And I did some laundry today! Baby steps....

joycets
(and cherry pie goes well with vanilla porter Leinenkugel's beer).

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement