No. of Recommendations: 2
Asking for liberal mea culpa over at PA is entertaining, but I'm sure you knew you'd never see any of the dipped-in-chit liberals actually admit anything. They're telling us how the sky still isn't falling, so spending an extra trillion per year is a good thing, or at least not bad. You'd think that the convulsions that southern Europe is enjoying would convince normal thinking people to wonder why anyone would condone Government overspending, but of course liberals are not known for their critical thinking skills.

In their own minds, the liberals are never wrong, despite their ideas leading to misery everywhere they're tried, e.g., Detroit, DC, California, Illinois, etc. That total lack of understanding and comprehension of reality is, unfortunately, incurable. They're convinced that they chit raspberry ice cream, so I hope you're just poking them for entertainment purposes. It is amazing to see the contortions they will make to avoid admitting anything close to the truth.

In other news, Fools are describing the neurotransmitter hypocretin:

I don't know much about hypocretin, but PA has a high concentration of hyper cretins. Just sayin'.
Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.