Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MrMaxam One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: To Late on The9? Date: 6/23/2007 6:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I first considered buying shares of this about a year ago, sure wish I had.

So is it to late to get in on The9, or will it keep going up?

Anyone have an intelligent argument for this stock one way or the other?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: docscott999 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 22
Subject: Re: To Late on The9? Date: 7/14/2007 9:26 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Dont think its too late, I am up 65% within 9 months on this speculative play. WOW is so popular in the US and even more so in China, with the launch of Burning Crusaids, I would expect this stock to at leat got up another 10 maybe 20 points over the next 6 months. But it is speculation, so you take your chances. China market could go through a correction, I will put a stop loss on my shares very soon.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement