Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I like the home teams.
Print the post Back To Top
I like the home teams.

I feel like a person should either like both home teams OR both road teams, depending on if they feel that PIT/CAR are really hot and in rhythm or if the feel that there is not enough respect being given to the teams that haven't lost a home game yet this season. That being said, I like PIT +3 and SEA -3.5, because I think Plummer is long overdue to return to his usual form and I am drinking a little of the Pittsburgh Kool-Aid.
Well, I won my bet on PIT in the early game. For the late game I can win either way. I initially bought a PIT/CAR parlay that pays 5-1 if Carolina wins. Just before the 2nd game started I bet on SEA -3.5 for about half the amount that the parlay would pay out. So I need either a CAR win for 5 units, or a SEA win by 4+ for 2.5 units. If SEA wins by 3 or less I'll be upset.
Seattle's trading at ~38 right now. I can't buy for a minute they're worse than 3 to 2 to win that game. I had $50 on them that's now a little over $75. I was gonna pull the initial and ride the profit, but I may let more of it (and maybe all) ride at this point cause they just looked so good. I actually thought they looked better than the Steelers.

- C -
I can't see how you can get 17-10 on them, I think they are better too.

Naj
I can't see how you can get 17-10 on them, I think they are better too.

I just think it's a ridiculously good bet to make right now. I think they're a coin flip or damn close to it. Maybe slight edge to the Steelers, but nowhere near 17-10. I think I mentioned I was gonna take money out of the bet, but I think the odds are so favorable I'm almost tempted to add to the position.

Almost...

- C -
I've had my NFL.SEAHAWKS that I bought at 13.5 before the playoffs. Each week I'm tempted to sell but they always seem undervalued. 38 is ridiculously low IMO.

J
Advertisement