UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuma102 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 73089  
Subject: todays leap eplained... Date: 4/26/2007 1:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.forbes.com/business/2007/04/26/dendreon-provenge-prostate-biz-cx_mh_0426dendreon.html

posted at 1 PM... coincidental with the 8% plus drop...

stones of steel, here we come. didnt realize scher was a bigshot at sloan-kettering, his opinion wields a bigger sword to me now. advantage is that DNDN will probably drop below my $15 average share price. yay! i can buy more soon enough on the cheap.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mauser96 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30760 of 73089
Subject: Re: todays leap eplained... Date: 4/26/2007 2:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I read somewhere that members of the AC that have a minority opinion, against the vote are supposed to send a letter to the FDA expressing their concerns. I don't know if this is true, but if so the only thing out of the ordinary is leaking of this information to the public. Since it has happened twice, to the same Cancer Letter it probably is coming from inside the FDA. Lots of FDA insiders probably know about the letters, but few know about the FDA final decision, which is made by very few people at the top. It's just another Bear tool used to frighten investors. It seems to be working, at least for today.

Author: 11x Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30766 of 73089
Subject: Re: todays leap eplained... Date: 4/26/2007 2:43 PM
Recommendations: 0
15 is short term support, and today's fall is on relatively light volume, so I don't think there's a big chance of falling below that number. If it gets to 12 or 11, maybe I'll buy more.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement