UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977325  
Subject: Todd Akin (Part of Stupid, MO) Date: 10/3/2012 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 40
Rep. Todd Akin's (R-Mo.) Senate campaign confirmed on Wednesday that the candidate stands by a comment he made in 2008 that doctors regularly perform abortions on women "who aren't actually pregnant."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/todd-akin-abortion-...

Apparently abortion providers falsely convince women they're pregnant when they stop by the clinic for lunch. Note the genius right-to-lifer who backs him up by saying she did it herself. So she's a felon and we should take her word for that. WTF? I bet she divides by zero too.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: olRoger One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821193 of 1977325
Subject: Re: Todd Akin (Part of Stupid, MO) Date: 10/4/2012 3:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Morning after pill/Plan B?

Not really an abortificient, but some right to life types call it such. And probably many of the women who use this would not have gotten pregnant anyway.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement