UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: creative123 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 265704  
Subject: tom connors's video Date: 1/25/2013 8:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I listened to Tom Connor;s video where he spoke about needing to buy 3 stocks after he took his daughter to school and she discounted needing cable. He spoke about the death of TV and noted companies that would work together to address this issue in the near future. Where can I find what stocks he was referring to? Thank you
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Quillnpenn Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260465 of 265704
Subject: Re: tom connors's video Date: 1/26/2013 11:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Becareful of B/S.. If you saw the Video's then he should have mentioned the names of the 3 stocks. If not, sit on your wallet and do not open it.

https://fiber.google.com/about/ it is starting in Kansas city, Kansas. A lot of little communications companys are moving there because of A terabyte of cloud storage and 100 giga byte speed on the internet.

Apple computer is coming out with there TV version soon.

https://aereo.com/

Quillnpenn -

Author: chucksta Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260466 of 265704
Subject: Re: tom connors's video Date: 1/27/2013 8:31 AM
I saw the same video and believe it was an intro to signing up for Stock Adviser. Believe it was a "29.00 report, your's for free" or something like that. Couldn't find it at the Fool site, but would be willing to crack my wallet for this one. Just an "Old Fool"!

Author: jjb19 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260560 of 265704
Subject: Re: tom connors's video Date: 2/1/2013 3:05 PM
Recommendations: 1
Hi. The 3 stocks are DIS, DISCK, AND SNI. I got the impression from the video that tv would be revolutionized by these 3 stocks. I believe it will just add more providers to charge for their services. Maybe the competition will help bring down the subscription rates. Hope this helps. Thank You

Author: tjp107 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 264835 of 265704
Subject: Re: tom connors's video Date: 4/10/2014 9:49 PM
I saw the same video and can not locate the mentioned 3 stock picks. Any more information on the death of television?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement