UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fladeals One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 94  
Subject: Top Pick Date: 1/4/2008 9:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
YGE has slowed recently but I am still in for the long haul. 2008 and 2009 should be good for this company.

Collins Stewart Names Yingli Green Energy (YGE) As Their Top Pick

http://www.pcquote.com/module/article/3229812/?tagged=topten
Print the post Back To Top
Author: familyfund1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56 of 94
Subject: Re: Top Pick Date: 1/8/2008 12:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks.

By the way, thanks for all the rest of your post also. :)

Author: fladeals One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 94
Subject: Re: Top Pick Date: 1/8/2008 9:10 AM
Recommendations: 1
No problem. It tends to get a little on the dry side but I am long on this stock and like to keep the interest up on YGE. I sure hope we reap the rewards of this one in the next few years. If Senator OBama keeps his promise and makes the White House his new residence we may see a huge spike in the solar sector. This would be excellent for all renewables. I think any future President will be pushed in this direction anyway but Obama’s promises will sure create an immediate increase if elected. Thanks again for the thumbs up.

OBama’s Promise:
http://3eintelligence.blogactiv.eu/2007/10/09/us-presidentials-obama-promises-80-co2-reduction-by-2050/

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement