Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: stocnut Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 71051  
Subject: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 12:16 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
can anyone give me some input on this? i posted it on the car/driver board and got 1 response, to stay away from this product.

http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com/info/cost.php

thank u stocnut
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ToddTruby Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18853 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 5:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Stay away from this product.

Author: jiml8 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18854 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 6:32 AM
Why not just send me the $69.98. I won't make any false promises; send it to me and I'll keep it for my own purposes. I won't rip you off - I'll just tell you up front that I'm going to keep it and you will receive no value in return.

At least, I won't be lying to you with a bunch of phony and crappy claims about what you will be getting for your $69.98. You'll know, and you won't be deceived. You'll get nothing for your $69.98, but I'll get $69.98. Heck, I won't even charge you shipping.

Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18858 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 9:14 AM
RE: "Stay away from this product"

For Sure. Maybe it won't hurt anything, but your pocketboook, but when something seems too good to be true........

Author: ptheland Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18871 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 11:23 AM
Recommendations: 1
I'll agree with the "stay away" crowd. Here's my thinking.

Auto makers spend a lot of time, energy and money to get their cars to meet the CAFE standards. Fuel economy is a significant issue for automotive design. If this little gizmo actually worked, don't you think the auto makers would be all over it?

--Peter

Author: stocnut Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18883 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 1:33 PM
ToddTruby
thank u for input
stocnut

Author: stocnut Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18884 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 1:35 PM
jiml8
well at least u r honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

stocnut

Author: stocnut Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18886 of 71051
Subject: Re: tornado gadget Date: 3/22/2002 1:36 PM
SRHCB
thank u for input
stocnut

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement