Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: totalcarbs Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 223  
Subject: Toyota Accelerator Issues Date: 7/20/2010 1:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I haven't seen anything for a while about the Toyota Accelerator issue. Has the problem been resolved? I want to get a car with good gas mileage but I definitely wouldn't want to put my life on the line because of the accelerator getting stuck and the breaks not working. Any word out there?

Thanks!
-Total
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sulin237 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 222 of 223
Subject: Re: Toyota Accelerator Issues Date: 7/26/2010 5:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi Total,
From personal experience I strongly do not recommend that you buy a Toyota car. Why? In March, 2010, my Dad was almost killed by this accelerator problem and instead his 72 y/o friend died. He was in the trauma unit for 2 weeks fighting for his life. His injuries were severe, collapsed lungs because the airbag never opened, broken shoulder bone, L3 crushed lumbar vertebrae, to add insult to injury... also got pneumonia from the respirator to help him breath. He had a Camry which was just taken in for the recall repairs 5 days before his accident. Toyota has traumatised my whole family and I will never buy a Toyota for as long as I live.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement