UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TexasHoot Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 267333  
Subject: Tracking Stock Bonanza Date: 4/6/2000 9:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What's your bet on the AT&T Wireless tracking stock hitting a hundred by the end of the year? As an employee of AT&T, I along with 110,000 others must make a life changing decision. How many shares do we want to buy at $26-32 IPO offer price on April 26th?

Any suggestions as to the future of my money in this offer?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: paulski Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 109265 of 267333
Subject: Re: Tracking Stock Bonanza Date: 4/7/2000 1:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You should really visit the AT&T message board for a better discussion of this issue. You can get there by entering a 'T' in the box for "ticker" at the bootom left of this page.

There is a lot of discussion on the T board about this. Obviously, you have to make up your own mind about this, but the posts on that board will give you a pretty good feeling about what most of the other Fools think of AWE.

Whatever you decide, I would not make a life changing decision based on this one IPO. If you decide that it is worth getting in on (and IMHO it is a good opportunity - wish I worked for T) do not invest any more than you can afford to lose. There is no gurarentee that those who get in on the IPO will make a profit.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement